Consult Deliverables: Our Time and Expertise
An initial campus visit consult is customized to your specific campus visit goals and desired outcomes.
First, we will assess the state of your current visit(s) and determine how to best reach your goals. We will then provide you with a Statement of Work/Proposal explaining the process. This will include the number of days on your campus and time we’ll be working on your behalf. It will also outline the process and estimated timeline of the initial consult. Once we get started we’ll deliver reports throughout the process.
Reports will include:
- A review of your visit from registration to evaluation and followup (at start of the consult)
- Recommendations and ideas for improvement
- Photos with comments
After each visit to your campus you will receive post-visit reports recapping progress and identifying additional action items.
While there are many tangible benefits to a campus visit consult, our clients tell us that there are many other intangible advantages to having us on campus.
A few of those benefits include:
- Providing a fresh and well-informed perspective
- Raising the importance and awareness of the campus visit, both in Admissions and among the rest of the campus community
- Making the campus visit a higher priority
- Forcing the staff and campus to dedicate time to thinking about the visit
- Giving all parties a voice
- Energizing people to take action and keep thinking
After the initial consult, most clients then choose to continue the working relationship by having us visit campus two days each year to keep the campus visit experience a priority.
They relate extremely well to all levels of staff, from the President and cabinet members to students, and are able to provide real-world solutions to your campus visit programming issues.–Sara Yount, Ph.D., Associate Dean of Admission, Bellarmine University