It’s official — my favorite month has finally arrived.
Here in the Northeast, I can’t help but get excited for that first chill in the air, crisp apple cider, rustling leaves, football and post-season baseball (after fourteen years;)
Life, my friends, is beautiful.
Here at TargetX, we’re busy “debriefing” from NACAC. After months and months of preparation, it is my pleasure to report that Austin was yet another great conference for us.
Special thanks to all of you who stopped by to say hello. I’m consistently amazed at how many folks feel comfortable just “hanging out” at our booth. Some of you even brought baby pictures. We loved it.
For everyone’s benefit, I thought I’d give a little NACAC recap. Here’s the “short-short” version of what’s up here at TargetX:
- We now have over 350 schools and more than 1,000 events posted to MyCampusVisits.com. The guidance counselors we saw at the conference loved the service, so be sure to post your events if you haven’t yet! Look for Facebook flyers and search engine ads promoting the site (and your events;) in the near future.
- Our eXpressNET social networking tool has been wildly successful. Users are setting up networks for both prospects and admitted students and adding great widgets for weather, directions to campus and more. Students are connecting with each other and building relationships like never before.
- We gave our first ever “X Award” for Revolutionary Campus Visit Experiences to Hendrix College in Conway, Arkansas. Karen Foust, VP of Enrollment was on hand at iDrink 4.0 to accept the award. Congrats to the team at Hendrix!
And, last but certainly NOT LEAST…
- We showed off a revolutionary new eXpressSuite available in Spring 2008.
- The new Suite will not only feature a full student recruitment manager (think complete prospect management, high school data, workflows, etc.), but also a student portal with an online application and campus visit scheduler.
- The current tools that you know and love will be integrated as well – only they’re better!
- Finally, all of your recruitment needs can be met. With one database, and one vendor.
As always, feel free to be in touch with any questions. Please accept our best wishes for an enjoyable (and productive) Fall.
P.S. I can’t resist. Let’s go Phils!
Read more about our authors. To change this standard text, you have to enter some information about your self in the Dashboard -> Users -> Your Profile box.